Local Businesses we need your expertise
At REACH school we are busy inspiring future employee’s we need your help to raise career aspirations, inspire future goals and provide relevant information about your industry.
With you help we can give our students firsthand experience of your field, inspire young minds and change attitudes through a range of activities and opportunities.
If you would like to get in touch and see how you could get involved please contact CEIAG Lead Anilla Mughal on 0121 675 8989.
Ways to support
- Be part of mock interviews with year 11/10 students and help to structure their CV’s
- Give an inspiring talk based on your industry or job role
- Run a hands-on workshop with activities relating to your areas of expertise.
- Be part of our discussions about pathways post-16
- Help champion specific issues and challenge barriers in the work place around gender stereotyping, disabilities etc
- Help bring a subject lesson to life by linking it to your industry
- Offer a work experience placements for our students within your company
- Provide a supported traineeship opportunity
What to expect
By getting involved you will be helping to broaden the minds of our young people, forgIng community links as well as building a positive profile for your company.
We will support you throughout your visit to ensure we maximise the use of your valuable time.
Our CEIAG Lead is Anilla Mughal and she:
- Will be your main point of contact
- Organise pre-meets/discussions and go through various activities you can sign up for
- Provide you with details of our local arrangements such as parking facilities
- Go through our safeguarding policy and requirements
- With you permission, add you to our directory and keep you up to date with any future activities.